- 29th Oct Fly to Jaipur on SpiceJet
- 30th Oct shekhawati day trip from Jaipur
- 31st Jaipur ; in the night catch train for Jodhpur
- 1st Nov in Jodhpur
- 2nd November in Jodhpur catch night train to Jaisalmer
- 3rd November in Jaisalmer and sunset in desert
- 4th Nov in the evening catch train back to Jaipur
- 5th Nov relax in Jaipur celebrate Deepavali
- 6th Nov if possible make a trip to Ajmer and Pushkar
- 7th Nov fly back to Bangalore
After starting my office laptop it goes for freeze within 5 minutes. I was very worried what went wrong; my current laptop is cranky and that is why ordered a new one which was delivered yesterday. The new laptop is getting build by the IT Team as I write this post. But i was worried that I will lost all my data like a horror movie where every thing you do goes wrong. Any way after trying Ctrl+Del+Shift many times I just pulled the power and removed the battery with a quick prayer. Well my Outlook In-box was corrupted as a result but it was fixed post reboot and I am back in action. I saw a small pop-up about McAfee when it was frozen but could not make out what went wrong. But then I saw this news looks like I am not the only one who had this problem.One thing for sure some how Microsoft delivered Winows-XP as robust desktop platform compared to those Win'98 and win-2k and that is a reason such small hitch are totally unexpected as a end user.
The weather looked gloomy with an overcast sky as we woke up. We had breakfast at the hotel and decided to visit Rishikesh today. Again we...
My baby shower was done in bengali traditional way which is called as Saadh in bengali. It is meant mostly to pamper first time mother t...
Ever since from childhood heard about Tirupati but never had a chance till date or never understood why people use to grumble till they ha...
Every time I visit my in-laws and see one of these “Bhat Suar” (three-wheeler cart) on the road it brings back memories of my college d...