- Mix sugar powder and grated coconut paste.
- Place the mixture over the heat and stir constantly to avoid lumps.
- When the sugar melts, add milk powder and remove the pan from the heat. Stir few more times.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix again.
- Now cool it a little and then smear the stone mold with oil; Press sugary-coconut on the mold to decorate their upper surface occasionally with help of water.
Gallery 3 is going to a big change from current gallery 2 and initial alpha release did not have any migration path from gallery2. It was pushed to Beta release after 2 alpha releases. but to my surprise I found it was implemented in alpha 4 and here is the test result of a new neat code. I am really liking the new compact code making gallery 3 faster and lean compared to its predecessor. Similar, to WordPress new theme development is easy no more smarty - thank God I never really mastered those PERL look alike. Now it is simple PHP and CSS. Another core feature is Akismet which does a fantastic job of filtering spam comments. I was able to import 3000+ images in 200+ albums without any problem. There are few things which needs to be ironed before I can put the same in production.
View Bangalore - Wayanad(Panaram) in a larger map
A long waited video from Aarush's Birthday. This is a unedited video of 16 minutes long, I have no knowledge on video editing. The video was captured by Jishu-Dadu of Aarush. The video quality after uploading to Google does not seem that great, let us know your feedback. Going to publish few more videos of Aarush soon.