- 29th Oct Fly to Jaipur on SpiceJet
- 30th Oct shekhawati day trip from Jaipur
- 31st Jaipur ; in the night catch train for Jodhpur
- 1st Nov in Jodhpur
- 2nd November in Jodhpur catch night train to Jaisalmer
- 3rd November in Jaisalmer and sunset in desert
- 4th Nov in the evening catch train back to Jaipur
- 5th Nov relax in Jaipur celebrate Deepavali
- 6th Nov if possible make a trip to Ajmer and Pushkar
- 7th Nov fly back to Bangalore
We are off to Rajasthan starting tomorrow. Here is the plan lets see what we achieve in next one week-
The weather looked gloomy with an overcast sky as we woke up. We had breakfast at the hotel and decided to visit Rishikesh today. Again we...
My baby shower was done in bengali traditional way which is called as Saadh in bengali. It is meant mostly to pamper first time mother t...
Ever since from childhood heard about Tirupati but never had a chance till date or never understood why people use to grumble till they ha...
Every time I visit my in-laws and see one of these “Bhat Suar” (three-wheeler cart) on the road it brings back memories of my college d...